Demola builds such an ecosystem by promoting and developing efficient co-creation methods, open innovation and enhance innovation competences both on individual and organisational levels. Through a network of various partners and a cooperating framework, Demola allows all the actors involved to benefit of innovative solutions and information exchange, giving young people and students the possibility to solve real-life business issues and companies to get fresh ideas and perspectives and to decide whether or not to licence or purchase the rights from the team, based on the project presented.
A this link http://www.demola.net/companies information for companies are provided.
For more information about the organisation, its connection with companies, students and universities, practical information (contacts and different locations, how to run a Demola center) and news please visit Demola’s general website and Demola’s individual website per location:
- Tampere: http://tampere.demola.net/
- Vilnius: http://vilnius.demola.net/
- Budapest : http://budapest.demola.net/
- Oulu : http://oulu.demola.net/
- East Sweden: http://eastsweden.demola.net/
- Slovenia: http://slovenia.demola.net/
- Latvia: http://latvia.demola.net/
- Basque country: http://basquecountry.demola.net/
- Saint Petersburg: http://spb.demola.net/
- Guadalajara: http://guadalajara.demola.net/
- Canary Islands: http://canaryislands.demola.net/