Among FFE’s tasks there are:
- Support development and anchoring of entrepreneurship education on educational institutions.
- Administration of funding for development of courses and together with institutions develop new learning methods and materials.
- Help to develop exams and forms of examination
- Develop talent supporting programmes for talented young people who run their own business while being in education
- Collect and disseminate knowledge about entrepreneurship education through research, analyses and evaluations
- Ensure an international and cross-national dimension in the work to further entrepreneurship education
- Develop and co-finance entrepreneurship education strategies in the education system
- Support the development of an entrepreneurship education strategy on all levels
- Start and support entrepreneurial cultural activities, e.g. venture cup, etc.
- Operate structural funding projects
FFE must cooperate with external actors, businesses, local and regional authorities and other stakeholders who can co-finance activities. Different events are a good occasion for businesses to get a contact to students who are interested in entrepreneurship, and vice versa.
The partnership ensures implementation and follow-up on the strategy through continuous discussion of the objectives and means as well as inclusion of external stakeholders. Through annual meetings with FFE and relevant stakeholders to discuss the progress of the process. Together with FFE the partnership agrees on evaluation methods to see whether the strategy succeeds.
For more information, visit http://eng.ffe-ye.dk/