"Save Journeys from Penny to Złoty" is implemented through a partnership between JA Poland and The Foundation of General Insurance Company.
- The program engages children aged 7-9 years old. The topic is relevant to security concerns, anticipating and avoiding various risks and basic concepts of rational spending and saving money. Main goals of the program:
- the increase of knowledge and children's skills in safe behaviour and rational management of their money;
- the growth of interest and parents’ activity developing children's skills of safe behaviour in emergencies and varied emergency situations also financial security.
- The program is being implemented during the compulsory school and because primary school in Poland does not have separate subjects, the teacher adapts the content to the class time
- The program is part of a series of courses (10 lessons – travels to several planets) implemented throw the school year (approximately 20 contact hours per month) and provides for broad cooperation with parents
- Impact: it reaches 14000 students and 700 teachers every year with positive changes in students' behaviour and attitudes reported by parents
"Everyday Economics” is implemented through a partnership between JA Poland, The Polish National Bank, and the Ministry of Finance.
- The programme intends to increase the knowledge level of high school students (aged 15-16 y/o) in the area of personal finances management (budgeting, accounting and taxation) and on ways to save money and to use banking services. The programme includes content in banking services, job and financial stability, education and finance, and public finance.
- An important advantage of the program is its interdisciplinary nature. In Poland, it's being implemented during the compulsory school lessons or as extra-curricular activities.
- Impact: 120000 students and 2400 teachers every year
“My Finances” is implemented through a partnership between JA Poland, The Polish National Bank, and the Kronenberg`s Foundation.
- The main aim of My Finances is to prepare students (aged 16-19 y/o) for effective management of their finances nowadays and in the future using electronic sources of information. The programme intends to expand the students' knowledge on the principles of the financial sector and the educational contents are adjusted to entrepreneurship curricula. It proposes an innovative way of teaching financial education. It is supported by modern educational tools posted on the online platforms.
- The program consists of six thematic modules: "World of Finances", "It's like Banks," "My Investments", "Investment in the Future", "Safe Finances", "My Budget" and is currently being implemented in the classroom within the subject “Basics of Entrepreneurship” or other economic subjects, or as an extracurricular activity
- Impact: in 10 years the programme reached 1200000 students (120000 students and 1600 teachers every year)